Sunday, October 20, 2013

Andrew Lee Potts tweets

As I sit here waiting for the newest episode of By Any Means I was happy to discover this photo Andrew Lee Potts tweeted sometime this morning.

 It's a first look of him in the new show Dracula which airs on NBC on October 25, 2013.




Dracula stars Jonathan Rhys Meyers as the title character who arrives in London pretending to be an American entrepreanuer, but actually has other motivations for his arrival.  I admittedly have not heard much about this particular series except that the cast also includes a very blonde Katie McGrath.

I will admit that this photo and the trailer do have me intrigued, however.  For some sneak peaks and a series trailer head over to NBC's Dracula Page.

Perhaps this could be a show to an addition to my Friday nights.  We shall see, so far the only thing on my Friday night schedule is The Legend of Korra.  It could be time to add one more show.

No comments:

Post a Comment